TERRITORY MANAGER QLD
Advertiser: OUR UNITED FOOD CO AUST PTY LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
About the Business:
Our United Food Co is a family owned Food Wholesaler business, providing exceptional products and service to our clients.
Benefits and Culture:
- Company car / IPad / Mobile Phone will be provided.
- Great environment to work in with so many rewards to be had.
- Plus bonus incentive
About the Role:
We currently have a new position available for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Territory Manager to join our team. You will Manage numerous Independent Accounts across Brisbane and expanded country areas.
- Execute head office strategies without fuss.
- Experience & understanding in dealing with Ind Supemarket retailers.
- Prepared to get your hands dirty (doing orders /cutting in lines / relays / filling stock and building off location displays.
Skills and Experiences:
- High levels in creating strong relationships and having exceptional follow up.
- Good attitude in dealing with state manager/area supervisors and store level people > a general adaptable all rounder.
- Willingness & hunger to start from scratch and build a strong profitable business.
- Positive attitude and well presented, a go getter character.
- Hunger to achieve sales targets and understanding the DIRECT supplier business.
- Current Drivers licence essential and prepared to drive long distances to cover all Territory stores.
- You want a huge challenge to test what you really have within and know this is you then apply today.
To apply, please click on the "Apply for this job" button above with your cover letter and resume.
Successful applicants will be interviewed in Brisbane beginning March 11th 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years' experience do you have as a territory manager?