- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Grosvenor is the Australian leader in the HVAC & Building Services industry. If working 9-5 doesn’t interest you, no problem, we’re opening up this opportunity to make it more suitable for people who are juggling their career with all of life’s other important parts, like kids, family, study or whatever it is that you need to do outside work. This role accommodates the flexibility needed to fit alongside your life.
As the Algorithm guru your major focus will be to support, manage and optimise the portfolio using Grosvenor Analytics, identifying efficiencies within operations and supporting the overall further development of Grosvenor Analytics.
Yes you are reading this all right….yes this is an amazing opportunity …and yes this could be you…!
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, i.e. Engineering, Mathematics, Software Development etc
- Demonstrated experience in HVAC, Building Automation, Equipment Maintenance;
- Experience or good working knowledge on plant/system optimisation;
- Good working knowledge and the ability to interpret drawings and specifications;
- Experience using Sky Spark or other Analytics platforms;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Highly developed computer literacy and experience using business management systems.
We’re based at Moorebank, so having your own car will get you here quickly and we’ll provide the parking. We also have some cool benefits – need to work from home some days - sure! Health Insurance and Travel discounts.... just to name a few of our benefits
Applications close 4 March 2019 so if this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?