Graduate/Undergraduate Water Process Engineer
Advertiser: City Water Technology Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Engineering, Water & Waste Engineering
CWT is a Water and Wastewater Treatment Consultancy located in Gordon, in the northern suburbs of Sydney. In response to continuing growth, CWT is currently seeking a full time Graduate Engineer or potentially an undergraduate Engineer in their final years of study, to fulfil a role as Graduate/Undergraduate Water Process Engineer.
CWT’s core business activities include auditing, commissioning and optimising water treatment plants, water treatment options studies, process design and component specification, desktop, bench- and pilot-scale research, operator training, production of operations manuals and design and advice on management systems.
The role will include:
- Data Management: Collection, compilation, analysis, and interpretation of complex data sets.
- Proposal Writing: Working independently and with other engineers to identify possible work and assist with creating winning proposals.
- Reporting: Preparation of technical reports detailing the work carried out, results, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Assisting technical staff with various project tasks, including researching, compiling and evaluating project data
- Completion of a relevant Engineering tertiary qualification (Chemical or Process), or currently studying preferably 3rd year or higher.
- Practical skill application or previous internship desirable
- Candidates should exhibit excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Candidates should be highly motivated and dependable students with strong interpersonal abilities for working in diverse team environments.
- Proficient with basic computer software, such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Experience with CADD software a plus.
- Available on a full time basis or ability to consistently work at least 10 hours per week (flexible)
We offer a professional and friendly culture, a supportive team environment and experienced mentorship. Attractive career and lifestyle options including professional development, flexible leave and family friendly practices.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Applications should consist of a cover letter explaining why you are suited to the position and CV.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in engineering?