Account Manager - Optical
Advertiser: Austcorp ExecutiveMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- 130k OTE
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Optical
Join a major player in visual health who have a massive focus on providing top quality healthcare equipment. They provide assistance to Ophthalmologists, Optometrists and Ophthalmic Nurses, Orthoptists and Dentists in education programs wherever possible Since inception my client have continually expanded to now provide services throughout Australia and New Zealand to a wide range of medical and para-medical disciplines.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Work autonomously where you will be calling into existing and new accounts in WA to drive sales activity and profit growth whilst delivering a high-quality experience with each customer.
- Engaging stakeholders such as optometrists and other eye care professionals.
- Using your communication and collaborative skills you will be developing partnerships with targeted customers and assist practices in growing their product range and business.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Have experience selling diagnostic/surgical products or to optometrists/eye care professionals. You have been a high sales achiever and very focused on results.
- Can demonstrate how you work/listen well with customers to deliver an effective value proposition and service their requirements.
- Ability to close and secure business in the short term whilst maintaining a long-term relationship.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Stable employment history with exceptional sales result record
To apply please send your CV to Anoushka Reynard by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below. (Reference Number )
AustCorp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with federal and state laws.