Front of House Co-ordinator
Advertiser: Crystal Blue Yacht ChartersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
The Yot Club is the worlds first custom built super yacht entertainment venue licensed for 400 guests, servicing the Gold Coast and Brisbane
The YOT Club has been designed and built from the “water up” as the ultimate entertainment space, setting new standards in design and floating venue functionality, including:
- 2 full service cocktail bars
- VIP Room
- Private Booths
The YOT Club will cater for Private and Corporate Events along with a schedule of weekly ticketedevents show casing the best local and international artists.
We are now seeking experienced and talented staff to join the YOT Club team on this exciting world first project.
Front of House Co-ordinator position.
Launching early March, we are seeking a highly capable Front of House with proven experience in event management and customer service.
The successful applicant will join the team to manage the training and set up of a Front of House team and procedures ready for a March Launch.
This is a world class venue that will require experience that is very customer focused with the ability to deliver on the YOT Club ‘Experience’ in ever aspect of Exceptional Customer Experience.
Key experience Attributes:
· Stand out Customer service skills
· Exceptionally well organised
· Conversant with excel, word and administration duties
· Minimum 2 years' experience function or event related roles
· Confident presentation for a luxury service
· Experience in both corporate and retail service
· Strong understanding of WH&S legislation
· Manage efficient staff roster’s
· Execution of promotional strategies to drive sales of key products
· Available to work evenings and weekends
Key Interpersonal attributes:
· The ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment under pressure.
· Ability to coach, mentor and motivate staff in a fun working environment.
· Passionate about providing excellence at all times
We invite you to be involved with this exciting project from the start. Rewarding remuneration packages. Please send resume to:
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Are you available to work public holidays?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years' experience do you have as a guest services agent?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?