- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
The Great Southern Hotel (GSH) is a busy hotel located in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD, offering 274 rooms. The hotel is in the perfect location for both the tourist and business client alike, located within extremely close proximity to all the wonderful Melbourne attractions including the Crown Casino, Southern Cross station, New Quay, Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre, Marvel Stadium and much more.
The Great Southern Hotel is currently seeking an experienced and well- presented individual to join our fast paced Front Office team in the casual position of Guest Service Agent.
As our Casual Guest Services Agent, you will be responsible for the smooth check-in and check-out of guests, attending to a variety of guest requests and supporting Front Desk operations. We are looking for a casual Guest Services Agent to work 3 to 4 shifts per week with the following rotating roster (7am–3pm, 3pm–11pm).
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A commitment to outstanding customer service
- The availability to work on a rotating roster
- Excellent grooming and presentation skills
- A warm and friendly personality
- Confidence to problem solve without supervision
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure with excellent attention to detail
- Applicants must have the legal right to work in Australia
If you want to join our high-energy team, please apply via email and attach your resume today by clicking “APPLY NOW”
To find out more about Great Southern Hotel visit us online at: www.greatsouthernhotel.com.au
Job Type: Casual
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?