Customer Service/Order Processing Agent - Night ShiftPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Data Entry & Word Processing
Haverick Meats, located in Banksmeadow, East of Botany, are Australia's leading supplier of premium meat products to the professional food & catering industries. We supply businesses including the most-awarded restaurants, leading hotels, the largest entertainment venues and international conference centres. We operate out of a new state-of-the-art premises and are currently looking for an Order Processing Clerk to join our evening-shift team from 6pm-12am midnight.
This role will see you provide the very highest level of order processing detail of which would be:
- Sales order processing via incoming Faxes, Emails and Voicemail.
- Running and printing end of evening reports.
- Other adhoc tasks when required.
The ideal candidate will have the highest attention to detail, take ownership of the task at hand and happy to work in a quiet and safe environment with a small team.
- 2-3 years experience in a day or night order processing or customer service role
- Prior use of a database system
- Previous experience in the food or meat industry will be highly regarded but not essential.
6.00pm-12.00am midnight Sunday-Friday
If you think you meet our requirements and would like to join our team, we would like to hear from you. Please apply now using the link provided.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?