Receptionist/Guest Service Agent
Advertiser: Prestige Hotel ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Toowoomba & Darling Downs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
The Guest Service Agent is the guest's first point of contact for the Hotel and therefore needs to be consistently positive. You are responsible for ensuring the highest level of guest service and that our standards are always met and maintained.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The requirements for this casual position are as per below:
- Customer Service skills essential
- Attention to detail and be reliable
- Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to problem solve
- Team player to match the goals of the business
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Attend to all Guest requirement
- Ability to follow direction
- Experience with a trust account system or willing to learn
- Front office Hotel accommodation experience preferred
- Excellent grooming and presentation skills
- A dynamic and positive attitude with a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster including Split Shifts, Mornings, Evenings and weekends
- You may be asked to assist in other areas depending on the demands of the business
The position is open to all genders and we look forward to receiving your resumes. Please note only emailed resumes will be accepted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?