Warehouse Despatch Storeman
Advertiser: AFN Fishing & OutdoorsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
AFN Fishing & Outdoors is the largest fishing and outdoor media company in Australia. It produces leading national titles such as Freshwater Fishing. AFN also produces the AFN TV Fishing Show which airs on 7mate. Our company publishes books, maps, DVD's and distributes fishing and outdoor products to the trade. AFN manages its own website, online store, online Fishing, Boating and Outdoor TV Channel and social media.
AFN Fishing & Outdoors is seeking a person to work in the position of Warehouse Storeman reporting to our Warehouse and General Manager. We are looking for a self-motivated, professional, highly skilled and organised person that has a high attention to detail and is able to multitask in this busy and challenging role. We are a small company and are looking for somebody that is bright and friendly - must be happy to work in a team and go that extra mile when required.
This is full time position, 5 days per week - Monday to Friday. To be considered for this role, candidates must possess excellent warehouse and despatch skills, data entry and administration know-how as well as exceptional time management, multitasking and people skills.
An example of some of the duties are:
- EDI processing
- Receipting in Inwards Goods
- Picking and Packing Orders
- Restocking Shelves at the end of the day
- Keeping the Warehouse in a clean and workable state
- Responsible directly to the Warehouse Manager
- Must have a forklift licence
- Other general office duties
Satisfying the role will require working with the Warehouse Manager and team at the AFN Head Offices in Bayswater, Victoria.
If this busy position for you and you thrive on pressure and a challenge, please email your resume along with a covering letter. Please include 3 reasons why you think you are the best candidate for this position. Also please include resumes.
Email address: email@example.com
Only considered applicants will be notified. No telephone calls will be accepted. Applications close February 28, 2019, unless position has been filled prior to that date.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience operating a forklift?