Builders Labourer CW
Advertiser: Empire Global Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Other
We are an established mid-tier development construction company located in Canberra with a solid workload. We believe our staff are the core of our business and therefore are seeking long term candidates
We are looking for a labourer with a minimum of 3 years construction experience. To be successful in this position you must be reliable, hardworking and capable of working as part of a team.
In this role, you will be working alongside the Site Manager and play an integral part in delivering projects valued from $25m up to $50m.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Use of basic site tools
- Unload, carry and stack building materials and place tools and equipment in position
- Place and compact filling of various materials
- Site Cleaning
- Dismantle small structures and strip materials in preparation for new construction
- Tickets to operate construction machinery (such as excavators & skid steers), EWP, Personnel & Materials Hoist, Forklift and OH & S, will be looked at favourably
- Direct labour
- Rubbish Removal
- Use wheelbarrows to remove rubble and rubbish from building sites and
- Other various tasks as instructed
To be successful for this role you will:
- Minimum of 4 years previous construction experience
- Have a Construction White Card
- Asbestos Awareness Card
- Drivers licence
- Own reliable transport
If you are interested in this role or would like further information, please email your CV and/or questions to email@example.com
Applications close 12 March 2019.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.