Trade Counter Sales
Advertiser: Maroubra Building SuppliesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
MBS Sand & Cement is a leading supplier of building products and materials to Sydney’s leading trades people. Our standard of “delivering premium service and value” has been built on 35 years’ industry experience catering to all masonry trades – brick layers, renderers, tilers, concreters and builders.
MBS has an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced sales team who prides themselves on their superior customer service skills. Your days will be busy and include everything from responding to customer inquiries and placing orders to establishing business relationships over time.
Based in Matraville, this is a perfect opportunity for someone with strong customer service ethics, who is genuinely passionate and enthusiastic about a career in the building/sales industry.
Your typical day will consist of:
- Trade counter sales
- Face to face and over the phone customer enquiries
- Processing sales orders
- Providing sales quotes
- Data entry
We are a solutions based business and are looking for someone who is like minded, someone who is willing to go the extra mile for customers.
To succeed in this role, you must be a team player with the following attributes:
- Building relationships with customers comes natural to you
- You pride yourself on your communication skills
- You love working towards targets & KPIs
- Your customer service skills are second to none
- You are computer & systems savvy
- Knowledge of industrial products and construction industry (highly regarded)
- MUST be available to work Monday to Friday 6am-5pm and the occasional Saturday 6am-1pm
- MUST work well under pressure
Considering the duties associated with this role, potential employees will be subject to a variety of pre-employment checks.
Privacy Statement: MBS Sand & Cement is committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality and security of personal information provided by yourself. As such all information provided will be stored and maintained according to the legislative provisions of the Privacy Act and any other relevant legislation.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales assistant?