Advertiser: pitt&sherryMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
pitt&sherry is one of Australia's most dynamic consulting engineering and environmental companies. We have grown to be a leading multi-specialist consultancy delivering intelligent and sustainable solutions to industry, government and communities for over 50 years. We employ approximately 275 staff with offices in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Newcastle, Hobart, Launceston and Devonport,
pitt&sherry are looking to reinforce our Support Services team's capacity through the appointment of an administration professional, to provide reception and high-level administration support based in our Brisbane office on a full time or part-time basis with a minimum requirement of attendance 5 days per week. The successful applicant will have at least 3-5 years' experience in all facets of administration, preferably within an engineering, construction or consultancy environment.
We are looking for a self-starter with a "can-do" attitude, that can take ownership of tasks & has a strong sense of urgency; with the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment. This role will offer you a broad scope of responsibilities and exposure to different areas and stakeholders. It is fantastic opportunity to make a difference and drive changes.
This role is suited to someone who can multitask, prioritise and has a can-do approach. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Producing professional reports, proposals and tenders
- Supporting project managers to meet their clients’ needs
- Communicating, and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Answering telephones
- Making travel arrangements and organising meetings
- General office tasks such as data entry, filing, raising purchase orders.
- Setting up administration processes and procedures
- Spearheading ad-hoc projects as required;
The successful applicant will have an ability to work flexibly and adapt to the daily needs. You will have excellent organisation skills, an impeccable eye for detail and solid interpersonal and communication skills. Tech savvy mentality with MS Office skills at an intermediate to advanced level is desirable. A team player is a must but you need to be comfortable operating autonomously with little guidance and have a proactive mindset. A friendly, helpful and proactive disposition and prior experience as an Office Administrator is essential.
A position description along with all information relating to working with pitt&sherry can be found on our website www.pittsh.com.au
Excited to join us? Click 'Apply' to forward your resume/CV and a cover letter briefly addressing why you would be the perfect candidate for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?