Advertiser: AnergyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Construction, Foreperson/Supervisors
Anergy Australia is currently seeking a Construction Supervisor to support Anergy's construction and commissioning of its renewable energy plants located in Perth, WA. Anergy designs, fabricates, installs and commissions waste to energy facilities and now requires an experienced Construction Supervisor to finalise the construction of projects in Perth's Eastern suburbs.
The Construction Supervisor is responsible for day to day supervision of activities of the construction process, with a team including Anergy staff and contractors.
You will be supported by a qualified team of design and project engineers and will report directly to the site manager.
We are looking for, someone who brings experience, leadership, and a positive attitude to the office and site. You are expected to represent the company in a professional manner to all stakeholders and drive the construction agenda to a safe and timely conclusion. As a rapidly growing company we value a determined person who can engage all those around them and celebrate the results.
- Plan, organise, direct, review and evaluate the work of staff and contractors.
- Works closely with Anergy design and project team on any technical issues.
- Oversee the day to day construction schedule and adjust subcontractors and vendors as necessary.
- Ensure that all aspects of the build adhere to quality requirements.
- Plan and arrange for the on-site availability of tools, equipment, and material as necessary.
- Ensure that all safety policies and procedures are followed at all times.
- Maintain a clean and safe worksite at all times.
- Respond promptly and professionally to any safety audits.
- Act as an on-site ambassador for Anergy.
- Knowledge and experience in on-site safety management and supervision.
- Ability to act as a frontline supervisor.
- Knowledge of Industrial construction sites and supervision of multi-discipline contractor teams.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Ability to solve problems efficiently to maintain forward progress on complicated items.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills necessary to communicate clearly and professionally with clients, contractors and suppliers.
- Report weekly to the management team on the health of the activities supervised.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you worked in a supervisor role within the construction industry?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?