Administration Team Leader
Advertiser: Prestige Service TrainingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Brisbane, Southern Suburbs & Logan
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Student Services
At Prestige Service Training our vision is all about "creating career pathways" and we do this through making our training "Inspiring, Challenging, Innovative and Fun".
We are a growing organisation looking for a super star Administration Team Leader to join our friendly enrolments team in Southport. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a dynamic and fast paced RTO environment.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Leading and managing a team of administration staff, in a positive way to create a cohesive and happy work environment
- Ensuring the administration team is allocated and completing the required work on a daily basis including registering enrolments, checking eligibility, data entry and resulting completed units
- Ensuring the administration teams work is completed accurately and without any errors to ensure AVETMISS data is reflective of our evidence
- Supporting the team to answer phone calls and general email enquiries
- Assisting the Compliance/Office Manager to ensure the smooth running of the office at all times
- You are a well presented, self-motivated individual, enthusiastic with exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is essential
- You have the ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and work accurately under conflicting time pressures
- The ability to coach, mentor and lead a growing team in a very busy environment is essential
- You have great attention to detail and accurate data entry and typing skills
- You have excellent computer literacy skills (MS Office) with experience of our student management systems aXcelerate & Cloud Assess an advantage
- Previous team leading experience is essential
- Minimum of 2-3 years previous experience working in a Registered Training Organisation is essential
This position will be for an initial one year contract full-time based in Southport on the Gold Coast with an immediate start preferred. Please APPLY now and attach your resume and a covering letter, outlining your suitability for the position.
Applications close on Tuesday 26th February.
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?