Administration Assistant / ReceptionistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Administration Assistant/ Receptionist
We are a well known leading South Australian Civil Construction Company located in the north eastern suburbs.
We are looking for an administrator who is dynamic and pro active to assist our talented administration team. The role involves general administration/ reception duties, offering support to all areas of the company. This is a part time permanent position of 20 hours per week.
- Tuesdays, Thursday and Friday – 1.00pm to 5.00pm
- Wednesdays - 9.00am to 5.00pm
To be considered for this position, you will need the ability to meet or the ability to work towards the following skill set:
- The ability to work autonomously
- An understanding of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to prioritize workload and be organized
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Great numeracy and literacy skills
- Attention to detail and a “can do” attitude.
In return, we offer a supportive work environment with a great culture.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE - 5.00pm on Wednesday 20th February 2019
To apply for this position, please submit your resume, along with a covering letter via seek.