Owner Relations OfficerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Located in the heart of the Gold Coast an exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and customer service focused Owner Relations Officer to join our team.
Status: Part Time, Minimum 32 Hours Per Week
The successful applicant will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Manage the relationship with the owners through ongoing and timely communication in regard to owner questions, concerns, comments, and suggestions.
- Liaising with the Body Corporate in relation to property maintenance issues and by-laws.
- Act as a liaison between unit owners, Property Management, and/or vendors as necessary in conjunction with upgrading/repair of units.
- Maintain Form 6 letting agreements and ensure proper filing/handling of documents.
- Property Management experience advantageous as you will required to manage a small rent roll.
- Attending to resident’s requests, as required.
- Provide monthly reporting and newsletters, as required.
Requirements for the position:
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar operation, as an Owner Relations Officer and/or Property Management is essential.
- QLD Real Estate Licence advantageous.
- Astute communication skills, excellent presentation
- Ability to show initiative and multi-task
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong computer and administration skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a team environment
To apply for this exciting role, please apply via SEEK.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Do you hold a current Real Estate Agent's licence?