Caravan Park Caretaker / Office Manager
Advertiser: MGB Spin It Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
Located in NSW Hunter Valley wine country at Singleton.
We are a small, 5-acre, 50-site family-owned caravan park with a community of local residents, mine workers and tourist clientele seeking applications for the position of a live-in office manager and caretaker. The park consists of a combination of cabins, caravan and camping sites.
Duties include, but are not limited to
- Day-to-day operations of the park
- Taking and managing bookings and answering general enquiries
- General repairs and grounds maintenance
- Cash and EFTPOS handling and reporting
- Assisting the owners in fulfilling the goals for growth of the park via advertising and marketing strategies
The successful applicant(s) will have
- Excellent front office customer service and conflict resolution skills
- be able to work autonomously and be self motivated
- Practical and easy going with a great sense of humour
- Adaptability to all seasons and situations with a can do attitude
- The ability to assist in general maintenance and repairs to maintain a high standard park
- Mid-level computer skills - writing letters, creating invoices, writing emails, managing bookings, social media posting
- A current drivers licence
This long-term permanent position is available immediately and accommodation is provided, with utilities included. Wages and working times are negotiable depending on experience and required flexibility respectively. The position would suit a mature-age applicant.
When replying, please include a covering letter highlighting your suitability for the position, a copy of your resume and applicable references.
A police criminal record check will be required for all successful applicants.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?