Diesel Fitters - FIFO Brisbane to PerthPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Mar 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Engineering & Maintenance
Positions are currently available for experienced Diesel Fitters to work across various mining projects in Western Australia.
About the lifestyle:
- A 14/7 roster, day and night shift rotation;
- Camp accommodation
- FIFO with return air fares from Brisbane paid by the company.
- Proven experience in a similar diesel fitting role within an open cut mining environment;
- Experience in general maintenance, breakdowns, component change outs and servicing on Caterpillar, Hitachi and Komatsu equipment;
- Forklift Licence, EWP and Working at Heights tickets;
- Trade qualifications in Heavy Diesel Fitting or equivalent;
- A demonstrated commitment to fostering safety in the workplace.
What we Offer:
- Permanent positions
- Cost of 1-night accommodation and air fares from Brisbane will be covered by the company
- $5,000 bonus payment after 6 months.
Working for us:
- We are a business who put our People First, creating a safe and enjoyable workplace.
- We strive to continuously Exceed Expectations of our employees, our clients and our investors.
- We provide a supportive environment where people are encouraged to develop further and advance their career.
- We recognise and reward our people for outstanding work.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have mine site experience?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- How many years' experience do you have as a diesel fitter?
- Have you completed a qualification in mechanics?