Geomembrane Technicians & Trainee Technicians
Advertiser: Jaylon Pacific Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Feb 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Construction, Other
Jaylon is one of Australia's most experienced and long-standing geomembrane installers. Jaylon has built an industry reputation for developing cost-effective solutions and getting the job done to the highest standard, regardless of project size and location.
We are seeking geomembrane welding technicians/ installers for our Brisbane and Perth locations, preferred applicants would be based at our locations but applicants from interstate would be considered as we have work nationwide, flexibility for FIFO is a must.
Although experience technicians are preferred, trainee positions for tradespersons who are looking for a change in career are also encouraged to apply.
We have both permanent and casual positions available and if you seek long term career opportunities and want to make the most of your skills and experience then this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for
What you'll be doing:
- Installation of geomembrane liners;
- Perform geomembrane welding on materials such as HDPE, LLDPE, CSPE and PP;
- Ensure wedge welding equipment is maintained and serviced;
- Test integrity of all plastic welds and ensure all welds meet the minimum requirements;
- Perform quality geomembrane welds that meet quality standards and expectations;
- Ensure correct methodology is used to fabricate geomembrane materials in the most practical and time efficient way;
- Deployment of materials.
What we're looking for:
- Proven experience working as a Geomembrane Technician;
- Ability to perform quality welding and construction techniques;
- IAGI or TWI certification highly desirable;
- Telehandler (CN) ticket also desirable;
- Ability to understand and follow instructions;
- Be a recognised team player and have the ability to work in a team based environment;
- White Card or equivalent;
- Commitment and a good attitude towards safety and culture;
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks;
- Strong communication skills;
- Willingness to grow and develop within a dynamic, changing environment.
Successful applicants will be required to pass a full medical including drug and alcohol testing before commencing with Jaylon.
Applications to be emailed to: email@example.com
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?