Advertiser: Sundrop FarmsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Feb 2019
- Whyalla & Eyre Peninsula
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Horticulture
Sundrop Farms, Port Augusta
Sundrop Farms is a global leader in sustainable agriculture, growing fresh fruits and vegetables using renewable inputs.
Sundrop Farms are seeking an experienced and skilled supervisor for a salaried position at our Port Augsuta site.
The successful applicants will be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to model strong behaviours and a willingness to learn
- Great communication skills
- Contribute to the development of and implement the Sundrop Farms growing strategy to maximise yield
- Ensure the quality and efficiency in the greenhouse meet or exceed standards
- Assist with crop audit, compile data and report findings
- Enforce compliance with hygiene and food safety requirements with greenhouse teams
- Drive own leadership development by actively seeking mentoring, coaching, education and formal learning experiences.
To be eligible to apply for this role it is essential that you must have the following:
- Previous experience working in a supervisory/management role
- Solid communication skills to meet the needs of our team
- Your own reliable car and licence
- The ability to work as an organised team player
With a strong focus on achieving results, a collaborative working style and a values-based culture, Sundrop Farms offers you a career opportunity like no other - we identify and recruit only the best talent.
If you think that this could be you, please apply with a CV and Resume.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- How many years' experience do you have as a manager / team lead?