Water Well DrillerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Feb 2019
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Natural Resources & Water
Established in 1955, BDC has built a reputation for excellence in the Australian water well drilling industry.
We are now looking for a Licensed Water Well Driller to support our hydro drilling rigs working in the Pilbara region of WA working on a FIFO roster. Applicants must be physically fit and motivated to work in a demanding work environment.
BDC continues to be one of the leading water well drilling contractors servicing the Pilbara region. BDC operates the latest model Versadrill V2095 drilling rigs with automated drill pipe handling, hands free break outs, on board mud pump and on board compressors. The rigs are supported by a fully remote pipe handler and a modern fleet of MAN 8 x 8 Support vehicles to make the requirements of drilling safer than ever before.
You will need to demonstrate that you can work safely, as instructed while complying with all company and site requirements.
If you think you have what it takes, meet the minimum requirements below and would like the opportunity to prove it then the first step is sending in a resume.
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- Minimum 4 Years experience in water well drilling
- Western Australian Class 1,2 or 3 water well license with,
- Mud rotary experience
- Down hole hammer experience
- DTFR experience will be highly regarded
- Able to work in remote and harsh environments
- High regard for Safety Standards
- Mechanical skills
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- HR or HC Unrestricted Driver's License
- Forklift Ticket
- Able to provide a national police clearance
- Able to pass comprehensive medicals including a drug and alcohol screen
Applicant must have an excellent safety record and hold safety in high regard.