Hyundai Sales Facilitator
Advertiser: Carlton Football ClubMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Feb 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Carlton Football Club is one of Australia’s oldest and most prominent sporting institutions. The Club has a long history of proud supporters, premiership success and the most iconic guernsey in the country.
Known as the Blues, a reference to our navy uniform, Carlton Football Club is committed to be the most inclusive and united sporting organisation. Our people represent diverse communities and the club is strengthened by this diversity of culture and thought. We are focused on creating a sense of community and belonging for our staff, players and all our supporters.
Reporting to the Corporate Partnerships Manager, the Hyundai Sales Facilitator will play an integral role in overseeing and executing Carlton Football Club’s car sales program with long time partner, Hyundai. The program sells cars to the Carlton Football Club corporate network, players and staff, as well as our membership base.
An ideal candidate will be someone who is well versed in their knowledge of sales in the motor vehicle industry. They will be required to work across multiple networks, including with the Hyundai fleet sales teams and Sales Managers at Hyundai dealerships. They will be highly skilled in being able to identify new opportunities for business development, including the ability to use Carlton’s business network to capture any new relationships.
This position will be offered on a full time and ongoing basis and will be based at Ikon Park in Carlton North
The key responsibilities for this role are, but not limited to:
Carlton Football Club Corporate network sales
- Continue to explore new business opportunities within Carlton Football Club network, including:
- Attending non-match day and match day events
- Networking through existing network
- Identify external clients within targeted industries that align with Hyundai product offering
- Maintain existing business relationships
- Alignment with the Club’s Carlton In Business Program and in particular the Carlton Football Club Business Connector
Carlton Football Club staff, family and referral sales
- Implement awareness campaigns within the staff and player body which lead to sales
- Communicate clearly and effectively new product releases
- Arrange display vehicles and provide relevant collateral for Hyundai sales at Ikon Park
- Execute drive day events with staff and playing group
- Leverage Carlton Football Club activities to align with Hyundai promotions
Carlton Football Club Member sales
- Utilise in-house marketing fund to develop and execute strategies to drive uplift in sales
- Execute targeted dealer pre-market approval sales activity
- Periodical promotions via member/supporter targeted emails
- Develop and execute lead generation strategies
- Utilise data gathered to develop and execute targeted campaigns
Hyundai staff and dealer engagement
- Regular and consistent discussions with Hyundai regional team
- Regular dealer visitations
- Leverage Carlton Football Club activity with dealer network
- Organise engagement events within the dealer network connecting with the Club
They selection criteria for this role is as follows:
Qualifications, knowledge and skills
- High level interpersonal and relationship management skills with the ability to build and maintain strong stakeholder connections
- Professional report writing and presentation skills including competency in MS Office and the ability to interpret, analyse and report on data
- Proven ability to demonstrate initiative, independence, enthusiasm and motivation
- Well-developed organisational skills with the ability to effectively manage time across multiple competing priorities
- Current Victorian Drivers License
- Ability to drive manual and automatic vehicles
- Desirable sales experience in the automotive after-market field would be highly regarded
How to apply
- Apply now with your CV and covering letter addressing the selection criteria
- Applications close Sunday 10 March 2019
- Applications will be actively reviewed and candidates may be contacted prior to the closing date
- Only shortlisted candidates who have addressed the selection criteria will be contacted
The Carlton Football Club is an Equal Opportunity employer.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?