Level 3 Project Delivery Technical Support Engineer
Advertiser: Cloud Stratagem Pty. Ltd.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Feb 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Networks & Systems Administration
getNEXT is empowering businesses to maximise the impact of technology, content, and communications. We work with passion and commitment, placing our customers at the centre of what we do.
We are looking for a talented Level 3 Project Delivery Technical Support Engineer to be the final escalation point within the Service Desk Team, providing Customer Care and Technical Support for our growing customer base.
To be successful as our new Level 3 Project Delivery Technical Support Engineer you’ll be able to demonstrate:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to logically troubleshoot issues to determine the root cause and present suggested workarounds and solutions.
- In-Depth knowledge of AWS, Microsoft Windows Operating systems, MS SQL database, LAN/WAN Networking, and IT Network Operations experience.
- Skills, experience, and certifications in AWS, Microsoft, Cisco and/or Sophos
- Experience migrating Office 365
- Certification in a minimum of 2 of the following AWS Professional, Microsoft Office 365 / Azure, Silver Peak, Riverbed, Sophos, Cisco and/or Zscaler.
We believe that great employee experiences create great customer experiences. As part of the getNEXT you’ll be joining of a team that values the growth of our customers as well as our employees. You’ll have exposure to great leadership, diverse career growth opportunities, and an energising and engaging work environment.
We pride ourselves in a great working environment and a casual, hard-working culture. The winning candidate will gain a great place to work, an intelligent team and an opportunity to progress quickly in their career.
If you are as passionate about delivering outstanding customer outcomes as we are, we’d love to hear from you!