Advertiser: QCCSMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Feb 2019
- Mackay & Coalfields
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Planning & Scheduling
QCCS (Queensland Complete Contracting Services Pty Ltd) is a local medium-size civil construction company that has been providing civil construction solutions to a range of diverse industries for the past 20 years.
We are seeking an experienced Project Scheduler to assist with the delivery of Concrete Remediation and Civil Construction projects. It is envisaged that this role will also perform a critical technical advisory and mentoring role to the Company’s Project Management teams.
This position is a permanent Mackay based role and accommodation/ flights are not provided.
In this key role with QCCS, you will:
- Work collaboratively with the project teams to develop and maintain detailed schedules of projects using MS Project 2010.
- Undertake schedule progress and performance measurement of critical projects.
- Develop and maintain schedule reports and other program management tools used to support critical path analysis across a portfolio of projects.
- Support the management team in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of projects/portfolios.
- Work in collaboration with the Project Management team to drive capability and consistency of the projects’ scheduling to facilitate accuracy in project execution and reporting.
- Reforecasting of schedules to capture estimations of new work, updated actuals and remaining work.
- Identify major milestones, decision points, project life-cycle and other project constraints.
- Troubleshoot and monitor potential scheduling problems.
- Maintain accurate records/paperwork.
- Facilitate and participate in weekly schedule reviews, client meetings and reporting.
Our ideal candidate will have;
- A positive, hard-working attitude
- Flexibility to travel when required
- Experience using the Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrated experience managing a schedule for a complex construction projects using MS Project.
- Creativity and innovative ideas, with flexibility and adaptability in work style to better respond to multiple requests/tasks and handle sudden changes in priorities.
- Ability to embrace and participate in change initiatives.
- Strong organisational, analytical, verbal & writing skills.
Why work for QCCS?
QCCS is a reputable local company offering a supportive team, an attractive salary package and opportunities for professional growth and development.
To submit your application, click ‘Apply Now’. Please submit a current resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have with project planning and scheduling?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?