Registered Architect with 5 years Experience
Advertiser: FMSA ArchitectureMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Feb 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
FMSA is an established, medium scale architectural practice involved in a substantial portfolio of projects across the spectrum of building types including government, schools, residential and aged care. We are seeking applications from registered Architect's with a minimum of 5 years' experience to join our dynamic architectural practice located in North Melbourne, close to CBD, Vic Market and public transport.
- Minimum 5 years’ registered Architectural experience essential with ArchiCAD team working experience preferable;
- Experience in delivering accurate detailed documentation in a high-volume work environment;
- Ability to provide team members advice and technical knowledge at key stages of project while supporting and contributing to a positive office culture;
- Ability to manage complex clients and large workloads and liaise with Directors, Project Architect and Consultant teams;
- Experience solving complex construction issues efficiently while working in a team.
FMSA provides highly personalized services to our clients with a commitment to high quality design, construction detailing and thorough project documentation. Experience working within an ISO 9001:2008 quality controlled environment is preferred.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in architecture?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as an architect?