Part Time Cleaner
Advertiser: Sundrop FarmsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Feb 2019
- Whyalla & Eyre Peninsula
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Trades & Services, Cleaning Services
Sundrop Farms, Port Augusta
Sundrop Farms is a global leader in sustainable agriculture, growing fresh fruits and vegetables using renewable inputs.
Sundrop Farms are seeking experienced and skilled cleaner for a casual position at our Port Augsuta site.
The successful applicants will be able to demonstrate:
- Meet safety, quality and hygiene standards
- Clean communal areas and bathrooms
- Complete cleaning records
- The ability to work to set time frames
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Take direct instructions
To be eligible to apply for this role it is essential that you must have the following:
- Previous experience working in the cleaning industry
- Solid Communication skills to meet the needs of our team
- Your own reliable car and licence
- The ability to work as an organised team player
With a strong focus on achieving results, a collaborative working style and a values-based culture, Sundrop Farms offers you a career opportunity like no other - we identify and recruit only the best talent.
If you think that this could be you, please apply with a CV and Resume.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have commercial cleaning experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a cleaner?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?