FIFO Drillers Offsider | 4:2 Roster
Advertiser: Redfield ResourcesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Feb 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- $34 - $37p/h
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Exploration & Geoscience
Thinking of getting into the Drilling industry?
The first thing you need to ask yourself is “Who is the best company that I should be working for that will give me an avenue to be successful?” Well, let us paint the picture and answer that question for you…
As the only recruitment organisation with a dedicated Drilling division that is run by Drilling professionals, Redfield Resources is your answer. We know the industry like the back of our hand, but more importantly, the industry knows and trusts us. Your first step is going to be your most important one, so do yourself a favour and place your career in the right hands.
Working in remote locations within WA on a 12 hour, 4/2 roster, the role of a Driller Offsider is to support the Driller with general operations, rod handling, sample collection, rig maintenance, and assisting to relocate rigs when required... This is a physically demanding role so previous experience is highly regarded.
Skills essential for the role
- Previous experience in the industry (highly regarded)
- WA resident
- Current Valid HR licence is a must!
- Pass a comprehensive pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
- Experience working in a physically demanding role
- A hard-working attitude and strong work ethic is essential
- Current Senior First Aid certificate
- Ability to provide a satisfactory National Police Clearance
- Certificate II / III in Drilling Operations - high regard.
- This role is offered on a 4:2 roster only. If you are interested in other rosters please visit our website or search other roles
What's in it for you:
- Work with some of Australia's industry leaders
- 4:2 roster on remote exploration projects and also mine site projects
- $34 - $37.00 p/h! + numerous benefits
- Long term career opportunities
- Great accommodation and site facilities
- Drilling certification & ongoing training
- Take the next step in your mining career
Expect to meet with our drilling team should you be shortlisted.
APPLY NOW and become a part of the Drilling industry's growth!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you reside in WA?