Employee Benefits Consultant
Advertiser: LeasePLUS GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Mar 2019
- Dubbo & Central NSW
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Account & Relationship Management
Who we are
The LeasePLUS Group is an Australian owned and operated company specialising in the supply and management of financial services, salary packaging and novated leasing products. Innovation underpins all that we do, and our diverse businesses, strong reputation and leading technology ensures our continuous growth and success.
About the role
We are looking for experienced employee benefits consultants to join our growing LeasePLUS and SalaryPackagingPLUS teams! You will be managing employee relationships within a portfolio of clients across Western NSW, ensuring maximum penetration rates for novated leasing and salary packaging products and delivering on the customer experience. In addition, you will:
- Manage your portfolio at the employee level
- Maintain a regular visitation schedule with clients across metro and regional sites to increase take up rates of novated leasing and salary packaging products
- Work with the relationship team to engage with clients and coordinate onsite presentations and consultations for employees
- Identify new opportunities and cross-selling opportunities within the portfolio
- Assist the relationship team with on boarding new clients
Industry experience is preferred but not essential as full training on our products and services will be provided to successful candidates.
Your skills and experience
- You are great at building and maintaining relationships
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are results orientated
- You are highly organised and have exceptional attention to detail
Why should you join our team?
You’ll spend your day working with great people and be rewarded with other benefits including:
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentive scheme
- An ambitious and collaborative culture
- Discounted novated leasing and salary packaging options
- Access our MyCardRewards program
If this sounds like your new role, apply now to submit your resume, along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and successful applicants will be required to complete a background check.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?