Advertiser: Ad on GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Mar 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
Are you searching for an exciting job that offers variety, flexibility and great career prospects in a thriving organisation, all bundled into a fun and friendly environment?
Based in Burleigh, Queensland, Ad On Group is an industry leader offering telephone and digital marketing solutions to a national client base for over ten years. We are looking for the right person to join our busy customer service team – someone who is serious about their work, but not themselves! The role is a casual contract (rather than full-time, permanent position), with availability needed between 9am-5pm, Mondays to Fridays, working up to 38 hours per week.
There is much more to this role than just customer service – instead you’ll be a crucial person in the communication between clients and our creative and technical teams, working together to provide outstanding products and service to our beloved customers.
This job relies on your excellent communication and time-management skills. You will be liaising with clients and external sales staff by telephone and email; this role requires you to be super-efficient in managing incoming customer orders – end to end. In-house, you’ll work closely with our creative team of writers, animators and voice artists, providing them with accurate information to facilitate the highest quality of creative output.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the following areas:
- customer service
- order processing
- basic order/project management
- proven ability to multitask
- data entry/keyboard skills (minimum 40 wpm)
- excellent telephone manner
Please email your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com, addressing the following points:
- Explain why you are looking for casual contract work.
- Describe what kind of projects you enjoy working on, and why.
- Describe where you would like to be, work-wise, in a year - and how you see your career developing over time.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?