Advertiser: QCCSMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Mar 2019
- Mackay & Coalfields
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Civil/Structural Engineering
If you are looking to kick-start your career in Engineering or take your career to the next level, this is the opportunity for you!
QCCS (Queensland Complete Contracting Services Pty Ltd) is a local medium-size civil construction company that has been providing civil construction solutions to a range of diverse industries for the past 20 years. We are currently seeking a Graduate Engineer to assist our project teams.
This role is based in Mackay.
In this role, you will receive one-on-one mentoring from a team of industry experts who will assist in developing and building your career.
As a Graduate Engineer, you will support and assist projects teams including the planning, management and development of construction projects. Reporting to the Project Manager and Principal Engineer, you will monitor quality assurance, procurement and project performance and will interpret technical standards. Scheduling shutdowns including coordinating labour, equipment and materials will be a key responsibility of this role.
We are looking for;
- An Engineering student in their last year of study or a graduate with a Degree in Civil Engineering, or equivalent Civil Engineering qualification which is accepted by Engineers Australia
- A positive, hard-working attitude
- Motivation and a willingness to learn
- The potential to grow and take on further responsibilities
- Flexibility to travel when required to complete project and shutdown works
- Experience in Microsoft Office including Microsoft Project
Why work for QCCS?
QCCS is a reputable local company offering a supportive team, an attractive salary package and opportunities for professional growth and development.
To submit your application, click ‘Apply Now’. Please submit a current resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a qualification in engineering?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?