Advertiser: LeasePLUS GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Mar 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Management
Who we are
The LeasePLUS Group is an Australian owned and operated company specialising in the supply and management of financial services, salary packaging and novated leasing products. Innovation underpins all that we do, and our diverse businesses, strong reputation and leading technology ensure our continuous growth and success.
About the role
This role is hands on with activities around our full spectrum of marketing initiatives including digital media, social media, trade shows, collateral and more. You will be working directly under our Group Managing Director who will expose you to all 18 of our companies and brands ensuring your daily activities will be varied and vast.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Grow the LeasePLUS Group companies and brands
- Deliver analysis on all marketing initiatives striving for marketing best practice and continuous improvement
- Develop & deliver the LeasePLUS Group marketing plan
- Align relevant key stakeholders to ensure full business support for planned activities and excellence in execution
- Maximising ROI for SEM, SEO and other paid digital channels
- Draft press releases and support media pitches for key events
- Take ownership and manage all of the group's social media assets
Your skills and experience:
- Attitude is everything in life and business, so we are looking for someone enthusiastic and energetic
- Strong experience with digital marketing, website management, media campaigns, EDM’s, event management, event collaborations and social media campaigns
- Highly effective communication skills
- Comfortable to receive input into decision making and direction
- Willing to go above and beyond to support the team and business
Why should you join our team?
You’ll spend your day working with great people and be rewarded with other benefits including:
- An ambitious and collaborative culture
- Career progression opportunities
- Discounted novated leasing and salary packaging options
- Access our MyCardRewards program
- Close to public transport
If this sounds like your new role, apply now to submit your resume, along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and successful applicants will be required to complete a background check.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?