Pharmacist in Charge (Graduates Welcome to Apply) - Whyalla
Advertiser: Whyalla PharmacyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Mar 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Pharmacy
About the role:
Pharmacist-in-Charge required for our medical centre pharmacy In Whyalla. In this role you will be responsible for managing the dispensary, patient counselling, managing pharmacy assistants and ensuring for the smooth operation across the store.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design new procedures and protocols that help with business efficiency
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience focused on customer needs.
- Ability to think outside the box in order to provide comprehensive health care solutions
- Develop relationships with local allied health care professionals. Communicate with Doctors and other health practitioners
Skills & Experience
- Applicants must be registered Pharmacists in Australia
- Be passionate about delivering patient care, professional health services, and customer service
- Have a results driven focus to achieve clear KPI's
- Graduates welcome to apply - We provide all training on the job
Why should you join us?
This is a unique opportunity that will allow you to grow and discover new paths in pharmacy that are focused on better health care outcomes for the customers and the community.
- Graduates welcome to apply
- Opportunity to learn the business aspects of the pharmacy with full training provided
- Relocation assistance available
- Competitive salary that will reward your dedication
How to apply
If you have the relevant qualifications and a passion for healthcare then we would love to hear from you! Please apply via SEEK including your Resume and Cover Letter
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- How many years' experience do you have as a pharmacist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?