On-site FIFO Administration Officer
Advertiser: Transhipment Services AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Mar 2019
- Cairns & Far North
- $50,000 - $69,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Office Management
Transhipment Services Australia is seeking an experienced and outstanding administration officer to join our hard working team in North Queensland.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, The role will be FIFO Monday to Friday with weekends off and the successful candidate will live in Cairns.
Transhipment Services Australia Pty. Ltd. is engaged in Transhipment Operations at Bauxite Hills project, Skardon River, North Queensland.
· Candidates must have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
· Must be proficient in Microsoft word, have advanced excel skills and be able to thrive a high stress environment
· A sound understanding of health and safety management including managing crew qualifications, inductions etc.
· Emotional resilience
· Understanding and experience in accounts management
· Willingness to work away Monday to Friday
· Must pass a security and drug and alcohol test
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and fast growing operation, working with an exceptional team of individuals.
Roles and Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Roster Management
- PPE Stock Managment
- Procurement Managment
- Goods Receival
- Goods Distribution
- SMS Administration / Development
- Co-ordinating Bus / Airport Transfers
- Metro Ship Loading Report Preparation
- Shipping Statistics / Performance
- Ship Ratings
- Carrying out incident investigations and follow up.
- Maintaining operator skills register and organising training.
In return, the successful applicant will be rewarded with a salary package that suits their experience, and a full time role with a very attractive 10 weeks annual leave over the wet season.
TSA promotes a healthy, smoke-free work environment.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST ONLY BE MADE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE "SEEK". REGISTER YOUR INTEREST AND A CREWING OFFICER WILL GET IN CONTACT WITH YOU.
HR ENQUIRIES MADE THROUGH THE TSA OFFICE WILL NOT BE FOLLOWED UP ON.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?