Advertiser: Good Manors Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Mar 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Estimating
GOODMANORS is seeking a capable Estimator to join their team. This is a fresh opportunity with an established brand and would be a great move for someone looking to move from a Construction background, into the client facing sales and business development arena in the residential landscape and pool industry.
GOODMANORS is a highly successful and sought-after small building, pool and landscape company specialising in the high-end of the residential renovation market in Sydney.
We are looking for a full time Estimator to join our dedicated account management and design teams, to support the delivery of multiple residential projects across Sydney (primarily East, North and Inner west). We are seeking an experienced professional who knows how to build, understands all aspects of construction, and wants to translate this into an office based estimating and client liaison role. This is an autonomous role, with incentives for meeting and exceeding targets.
- Client service
- the first point of contact with new business leads
- manages the client relationship throughout design stage
- Cultivating new business and documentation
- Manage the sales process
- Activate business leads, undertake and follow-up meetings to obtain project approvals
- Produce project briefs and site analysis for client presentations
- Development of construction budget estimates and quotation
- Accurately and completely administer projects to achieve internal and external compliance
- Coordinate all pre-construction handover and design team liaison
- Work with Project Managers to deliver the hands-on project as specified in the day to day
- Maintaining involvement right through to delivery phase
A happy and vibrant culture where people are valued and rewarded for their hard work and commitment. GOODMANORS is committed to creating a supportive working environment with a range of staff recognition and engagement initiatives, including a vibrant social and fun working environment.
- Minimum 5 + years overall experience in the construction industry, with experience in estimating, project management or account management.
- Successful completion of Certificate IV in Building and Construction, or Landscape Construction
- Well-rounded experience across all facets of landscaping and construction
- Knowledge and experience in pools and pool construction is a must
- Keen to deliver prestigious, high-quality projects for high end clients.
- Experienced in delivering high-quality projects on time and on budget.
- A background in high-end residential projects and a solid work history with reliable references.
- Strong client relationship skills; can influence and negotiate at the highest level.
- Detailed, planned, organised, efficient and effective.
More on GOODMANORS
- We have a friendly, collaborative, close-knit team
- We have a variety of diverse projects
- We offer professional growth and development
Offering a competitive salary, and based in a modern office, with parking, conveniently located in the inner west with great access to all parts of Sydney, including being very close to the light rail. Please apply today via SEEK or directly by email to Hr@goodmanors.com.au
Applications close - 5 April, 2019
We regret that applications not responded to within 30 days have been unsuccessful
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?