EMC PRODUCT TESTING ENGINEER
Advertiser: Austest LaboratoriesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Mar 2019
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Other
Austest Laboratories is the leading Australian Telecommunications/EMC/Environmental and Product Safety Compliance Testing company, providing test and certification services for electrical, IT, Defence & telecommunications products. We are currently undergoing rapid growth and expansion, and are therefore seeking dynamic individuals who are motivated and ready to grow with the team.
We have 2 positions available for EMC engineers or Technicians at our Sydney facilities.
The successful applicants will be responsible for conducting a wide range of Defence and Commercial EMC tests for clients which include major suppliers in defence, automotive, mining, rail and medical industries.
Previous experience in EMC product testing is essential with a preference given to candidates with a defence testing background. The successful candidates must be able to demonstrate following characteristics and have management skills and industry knowledge which will be required to grow our client base:
- Sound understanding of basic principles of EMC product and component testing
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to operate independently and self-prioritise
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new situations
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Practical experience in at least some of the following areas:
- MIL-STD 461 or DO-160
- Commercial EMC standards
- Preparation of formal technical documentation
The workload is very versatile so these positions require at least 1-3 years of industrial experience.
An exciting opportunity for an Experienced EMC Test Engineers that offers versatility and an opportunity to work across various industries.
Immediate start, salary commensurate with experience. Only persons with an existing right to employment in Australia should apply. (no phone calls and no agencies please).
No phone calls, no agencies please.
Apply now via SEEK for this great opportunity!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?