Content and Communications Manager
Advertiser: Vivi AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Mar 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
Vivi is a Melbourne based EdTech start-up helping educators drive student engagement through collaborative learning within the classroom. Our solution is the only wireless presenting platform in the world built exclusively for the education sector. With features crowd-sourced directly from teachers, Vivi is designed to be the invisible backbone of the teacher and student learning conversation. We’re passionate about delivering solutions to learning environments that have real impact and improve educational outcomes.
Our Marketing Team is growing as a result of our continued success. We are seeking a growth orientated, data-driven person to build and execute our content strategy across all channels. You will understand the customer journey, know how to align customer needs with a concise and compelling message and be able to utilise customer advocacy to amplify positive word of mouth. You are passionate about content that resonates with your audience and will have experience building lifecycle content.
Blending skills of brand story-telling, copywriting, communications and media strategy, you will work closely with the Marketing Director to support the overarching business strategy and objectives.
- Produce high-quality articles, white papers, blogs, press releases, email marketing messages, case studies, presentation content, and web copy.
- Work closely with senior leaders, marketing teammates, and other departments to create effective content to support the customer lifecycle, including working closely with Sales in developing on and offline materials to support their key initiatives
- Enhance Vivi’s market position in key sectors and geographies through content creation, including advising on editorial and speaking opportunities
- Develop and articulate a customer-centric brand language and tone of voice, ensuring consistency across the organisation
- Development and execution of a quarterly and yearly content calendar
- Continuously measure and improve content performance; create reports leveraging Google Analytics, HubSpot and social media analytics tools
Things that will set you up for success in this role:
- Degree in Marketing/Communications, Journalism (or related discipline)
- Five years’ experience as a copywriter, content manager, or content marketing strategist
- Demonstrated ability developing brand copy and integrated, campaign content
- Strong attention to detail and story-telling - accurate data gathering, insightful analysis and creating engaging stories with flawless execution
- Demonstrated ability managing competing priorities, projects and campaigns
- Understanding of and experience with marketing software such as HubSpot
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, scaling start-up environment
- A high level of stakeholder engagement skills
- A team player who loves to collaborate with other people and functions inside the business
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?