Chief Financial Officer
Advertiser: LeasePLUS GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Mar 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Managers & Controllers
Who we are
The LeasePLUS Group is an Australian owned and operated company specialising in the supply and management of financial services, salary packaging and novated leasing products. Innovation underpins all that we do, and our diverse businesses, strong reputation and leading technology ensure our continuous growth and success.
About the role
Working closely with the Board and Executives, you will provide vision, leadership and governance of the finance strategy and operation, ensuring alignment with strategy. With proven experience you will provide leadership and management to our team of financial and accounts staff in a fast paced and dynamic environment for a large group of reporting entities.
Your skills and experience
Your focus will be on driving all matters financial, accounting and commercial including compliance, risk management, regulatory, forecasting and reporting. Your experience includes:
- CA/CPA qualification
- Financial management experience at the Financial Controller / CFO level
- Capital Management (debt/equity funding) and Corporate Finance experience
- Experience in managing the financing of imports, including Forward Exchange Contracts and Letters of Credit
- Hands on approach to leading the finance team
- Advanced competencies in the use of ERP and financial applications
- Extensive experience in leading & managing strategic planning and budgeting processes
- Ability to drive change and be part of change management
- Experience in consolidation and consolidated reporting
Why should you join our team?
You’ll spend your day working with great people and be rewarded with other benefits including:
- An ambitious and collaborative culture
- Career progression opportunities
- Discounted novated leasing and salary packaging options
- Access our MyCardRewards program
- Close to public transport
How to apply
If this sounds like your new role, apply now to submit your resume, along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and successful applicants will be required to complete a background check.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a certified practising accountant (CPA) qualification?
- Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?
- What's your expected annual base salary?