Managing DirectorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Mar 2019
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, COO & MD
The company is focused on the Public Transport business sector. The current turnover is circa A$6m and the plan is to double this turnover in the next five years. The responsibilities associated with this position and the capabilities and qualifications expected from the successful candidate are as follows;
- Managing all aspects of the company’s business in Australia and New Zealand.
- Successfully managing the P&L for the business in Australia and New Zealand.
- Day to day management of staff.
- Successful implementation of the parent Group’s corporate strategy.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key customers and other stakeholders.
- Development and implementation of strategic growth initiatives.
- Proven record of managing successful, profitable companies, including full responsibility for the P&L.
- Hands on, self motivated and disciplined character.
- Good working knowledge of, and network of contacts within, Public Transport in Australia and New Zealand. This includes Government Transport Authorities, Service Operators and Public Transport OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers).
- Excellent Management & Leadership skills:
o Ability to lead a team, to clearly communicate expectations and strategies to staff.
o Ability to motivate staff to ensure that the business goals are achieved.
- University/technical degree.
- Good understanding of technology, particularly hardware and software system solutions.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to correlate the needs of the local business with the goals of the international parent Group.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of business management experience do you have?