Child Care Centre Manager
Advertiser: Caerus Early LearningMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Mar 2019
- $70,000 - $79,999 base plus commission
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
It takes an extraordinary Leader to lead an Extraordinary team, and the team at Coombs have been given great grounding from the outset. Celebrating our first birthday comes with celebrating great milestones in our practice and pedagogy. We value people, and this is demonstrated through our respectful care giving, connecting children to nature, and giving children the best possible start in their early years to reach a future of possibilities. "Well-being" is a focus for staff, children and families, and the rights of the child are at the core of everything we do.
An expectation of thorough knowledge and experience in all Laws and Regulations and Frameworks that govern and drive service and learning quality is essential. The service is well equipped and modern and spacious in design and aesthetic. A central location to Charles Weston Primary School supports our community engagement and connection.
Access to training and professional development for all staff is assured, and this position will suit a motivated and committed leader with a genuine and authentic love for children supporting them to reach their true potential. Attractive salary package to the right applicant. Participation in Action Research Projects, will ensure that this position is challenging and rewarding for the suitable applicant.
The position deserves someone with experience in leading teams, knowledge of assessment and rating and leading our passionate team through the process. If you are a passionate leader that wants to join a committed organisation and team, then we want to hear from you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care?
- Do you have experience planning and implementing education programs in an early learning environment?
- Have you completed a Bachelor of Education - Early Childhood?
- How many years' experience do you have as a centre manager?