Training and Education RTO Compliance Officer
Advertiser: Surf Life Saving Western AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Mar 2019
- Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Workplace Training & Assessment
Surf Life Saving Western Australia is an independent non for profit community service organisation, with a core purpose of ‘saving lives and building great communities’.
To ensure Surf Life Saving WA delivers on its core purpose the organisation is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) delivering VET and non-accredited training and education programs into the membership, community and corporate Western Australia.
Surf Life Saving Western Australia is an iconic brand with strong market recognition in the delivery of quality and affordable training and education programs.
The Training and Education department seeks to build the capacity of the membership, community and workplaces in developing and maintaining essential lifesaving skills.
The Training and Education RTO Compliance Officer maintains an important role in achieving these outcomes.
The role focuses on RTO compliance, training logistics and management, resource development/review, management of auspice partners and the recruitment and professional development of Trainers and Assessors.
If you’re an enthusiastic individual, with drive, determination, fantastic communications skills, then this role is for you.
To be successful in this role, please consider the following list of experience and skills:
- Highly organised with experience in managing the compliance requirements of an RTO
- Extensive experience working in the Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector
- Attained a TAE40116 - Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and experience in delivery of training (in particular First Aid and Lifesaving training)
- Ability to impart first aid knowledge and skills with enthusiasm
- Experience in managing and developing partnerships and relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Supervise people and assist to develop their skills
- Ability to work with volunteers
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite, databases and internet
- A strong focus on quality service delivery with a resolved commitment to customer focus and satisfaction
- Ability to work unsupervised within a team environment
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work flexible hours
SLSWA is an equal opportunity employer with commitment to safeguarding children and young people. All candidates will be required to undertake a working with children check.
Please refer to position description before applying to ensure you meet the selection criteria. For more information, view the full position description at www.mybeach.com.au/employment
PBI salary packaging benefits are available and will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Principal location: 7 Delawney Street. BALCATTA WA 6021
Click on the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button to submit your resume and covering letter in a PDF format.
*Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applications close: 5pm 22 March 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working for a registered training organisation (RTO)?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?