Credit Analyst / Officer
Advertiser: FleetcareMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Mar 2019
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Credit
ABOUT US – WE KNOW THE WAY
Established in 1989, Fleetcare is Australia’s largest independent fleet management company. Our independence gives us the flexibility to offer innovative, tailored fleet management and leasing solutions to both the public and private sector throughout Australia. Our core difference is our passion and desire to do things better, to constantly strive for excellence to help our customers meet their goals, because our name says it all, we really do care! We call this the Fleetcare ‘care factor’ and when combined with 30 years industry experience, it’s safe to say that ‘we know the way’. This tagline defines not only how we take a solutions-oriented approach to service delivery, but also how we build our internal culture and nurture the Fleetcare family.
We're passionate about supporting, inspiring, and developing our team of industry professionals. With happy staff as one of our guiding principles, we focus on our team excelling in their area of strength and recognise and reward them for their efforts. We work with our team to map individual future goals and aspirations, and invest heavily when it comes to leadership development, training, coaching, and mentoring.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to a progressive development phase, we currently have a unique opportunity for an experienced Credit Officer / Analyst to join our professional team.
Based in our Bella Vista Office, this key position will see you taking responsibility assessing and processing credit applications across a range of products and customer entity types under a Delegated Lending Authority, monitoring ongoing risk and supporting the Credit Manager with Credit related functions.
Duties will include:
- Assessing and processing new client credit facilities within agreed SLAs
- Monitoring existing credit facilities including ongoing risk
- Actioning Credit reporting alerts
- Handling internal credit related enquiries
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to obtain supporting documentation and communicating on credit application outcomes
- Escalating credit assessments as required
- Ensuring all credit conditions are met prior to settlement
- Assisting with establishment of acceptable risk levels and ensuring portfolio remains within acceptable limits
- Analysing and identifying risk and fraud patterns
- Supporting the development of ongoing credit and compliance process and policy improvements and ensuring best practice
- Ensuring of data integrity and compliance requirements
- Providing reporting as required.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
To be considered, you will demonstrate:
- 2-5 years credit experience within financial services
- Knowledge of motor vehicle finance and fleet management products including operating leases, novated leases and line of credit
- Current knowledge of related legislation, regulation, responsible lending practices and credit policies and procedures
- Experience using a system-based credit decisioning tool
- Strong customer/client service focus and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including effective phone manner
- Motivated approach to innovation and best practice
- Appreciation of business requirements and priorities
- Ability to operate independently and in a team
- High level computer skills, including proficiency in a Microsoft Office, Salesforce or related CRM system
- Availability to work 10am-6pm, Monday – Friday with flexibility to adjust hours of work where required to meet national operational requirements.
WHAT WE OFFER
As part of the Fleetcare family, you will enjoy the best of both worlds with all the advantages of working for a large corporate business combined with a ‘family feel’ of a smaller organisation.
Working with a large team of industry professionals, you will be surrounded by creative thinkers, innovative problem solvers and customer focused individuals who strive to deliver excellence every day.
In return for your hard work, we offer ongoing learning and development opportunities. You will also be rewarded with a competitive base salary, and bonus structure as well as a range of great benefits including salary packaging, birthday perks, great office and a fun team environment.
If you have the “Care Factor”, want to “Know the way” and are ready to take your next career move, apply now to join our family.
If this role isn’t quite right for you but you recognise how your skills, experience, and positive energy can become part of our next success, check out our website for all current vacancies and how to register for our talent pool.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment background checks
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years of credit management experience do you have?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?