Novated Lease Sales Consultant
Advertiser: FleetcareMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Mar 2019
- Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Fleet Management
ABOUT US – WE KNOW THE WAY
Established in 1989, Fleetcare is Australia’s largest independent fleet management company. Our independence gives us the flexibility to offer innovative, tailored fleet management and leasing solutions to both the public and private sector throughout Australia. Our core difference is our passion and desire to do things better, to constantly strive for excellence to help our customers meet their goals, because our name says it all, we really do care! We call this the Fleetcare ‘care factor’ and when combined with nearly 30 years industry experience, it’s safe to say that ‘we know the way’. This tagline defines not only how we take a solutions-oriented approach to service delivery, but also how we build our internal culture and nurture the Fleetcare family.
We're passionate about supporting, inspiring, and developing our team of industry professionals. With happy staff as one of our guiding principles, we focus on our team excelling in their area of strength, and recognise and reward them for their efforts. We work with our team to map individual future goals and aspirations, and invest heavily when it comes to leadership development, training, coaching, and mentoring.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Entering a progressive growth and development phase in our journey, we are currently looking for an experienced and highly motivated Novated Lease Sales Consultant to join our head office in Wangara.
Responsible for sales of Novated Lease products to both existing and prospective clients, you will manage the entire process including:
- Identifying, and nurturing sales opportunities through to conversion
- Responding to initial enquiries and inbound leads
- Providing advice and promoting the benefits of Novated leasing including presenting to employees and employers.
- Assisting customers with the selection, sourcing and financing of vehicles
- Processing finance applications through to securing deals and client implementation.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
To be considered, you will demonstrate:
- Results driven sales team leadership experience ideally within Fleet, Leasing, Finance or related industries
- Proactive approach to meeting and exceeding both individual and team targets
- Experience managing, motivating and developing multiple staff and multiple responsibilities
- Exceptional attention to detail and commitment to delivery of service excellence
- Ability to forge long-term, effective client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Well-developed computer literacy skills including Word, Excel, Salesforce or similar.
You will enjoy the buzz of sales. With a natural flair, self-motivated, autonomous and competitive approach you will thrive on not only meeting but also consistently exceeding targets. As a confident and well-presented communicator, your consultative approach and commitment to service excellence will see you forging long-term, effective client relationships.
You will also demonstrate well-developed computer skills including Word, Excel and Salesforce or similar CRM systems.
To be considered, you will ideally demonstrate a proven sales track record in Novated Lease, Fleet Management, Finance or related industries.
WHAT WE OFFER
As part of the Fleetcare family, you will enjoy the best of both worlds with all the advantages of working for a large corporate business combined with a ‘family feel’ of a smaller organisation.
Working with a large team of industry professionals, you will be surrounded by creative thinkers, innovative problem solvers and customer focused individuals who strive to deliver excellence every day.
In return for your hard work, we offer ongoing learning and development opportunities. You will also be rewarded with a competitive base salary, results based commission and bonus structure, as well as a range of great benefits including salary packaging, birthday perks, great office and a fun team environment.
If you have the “Care Factor”, want to “Know the way” and are ready to take your next career move, apply now to join our family.
If this role isn’t quite right for you but you recognise how your skills, experience, and positive energy can become part of our next success, check out our website for all current vacancies and how to register for our talent pool.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment background checks
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?