Account Manager / Relationship Manager, Sydney (Not for Profit)
Advertiser: Supply NationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Mar 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
Have you ever wanted to work in an organisation where you feel like you’re creating a positive impact every single day?
Supply Nation is an organisation with purpose. Our team is inspired by our vision of creating a vibrant, prosperous and sustainable Indigenous business sector. We’re proud of a recent study that reported that every single staff member feels fulfilled at work. Does that sound like a culture you’d like to be part of?
Your next career step could be instrumental in creating an Australia where everyone has the same opportunities to achieve their goals through business ownership.
If you have a passion for making change; a flair for relationship development and management; and the drive to work towards a common vision – this could be the perfect role for you.
A full-time opportunity is now available in our Sydney team for a Relationship Manager. Reporting to the Head of Membership NSW, this role will be critical in:
- Developing and maintaining relationships within some of Australia’s leading brands
- Supporting Indigenous businesses to access procurement opportunities within Australia’s largest organisations
- Working with Australia’s leading supplier diversity organisation at the forefront of a growing global movement
We’re a dynamic and growing team that lives by our shared values of integrity, accountability, collaboration, excellence and empowerment.
We encourage you to apply if you are:
- A talented communicator with negotiation and relationship management capabilities
- Comfortable working with procurement teams and Indigenous suppliers; from high level executives to operations teams and everyone in-between
- A people-person, with experience in business development
- Keen to focus on effectively and efficiently growing the Indigenous business sector in Australia
- Someone with the drive to help make Australia a more equal society through supplier diversity,
Please note - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Need more reasons to apply?
- The role is based in our Sydney CBD office, close to public transport and the great new Barangaroo precinct
- As a Not-For-Profit organisation, Supply Nation can offer salary packaging benefits in addition to a competitive remuneration package
- You’ll be working alongside talented and passionate professionals in an organisation that’s growing and achieving significant goals!
- Supply Nation is an organisation that values diversity, encourages innovation and rewards dedication and excellence.
For more details about the role, responsibilities and key selection criteria, please download the role description here.
If you have any further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For your application to be considered, please email email@example.com before COB Friday 5 April 2019. Your application should include:
- Your current resume, and
- A cover letter describing what appeals to you in the role and why you think you would be an outstanding candidate.
Applications that do not contain both your cover letter and your CV will not proceed.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?