- Job Listing Date
- 11 Mar 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Other
Administration Officer - Fitzgibbons Hotel & Leisure Group
About the Business
The Head Office for the Fitzgibbons Hotel Group is located above the Robina Tavern; which is currently undergoing significant renovations. Our hotels feature multiple bars, gaming, retail and food outlets & other facilities.
Being part of a family owned and operated business we are able to offer flexibility in your employment engagement.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated, energetic, confident and friendly person to join a dynamic team.
The primary purpose of the Administrator is to provide efficient, effective administrative support to the management team and Owner.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate:
- Sound computer knowledge - especially MYOB, Microsoft & Google platforms
- Understanding of various Industrial Awards and the correct interpretation of those awards for payroll
- Knowledge of BAS, Super and other tax compliance obligations
- Previous account reconciliation experience (preferably within a hospitality environment)
- Professional telephone manner
- The ability to prioritise & time management whilst also being able to delegate
Other responsibilities of this role include:
- Financial reporting - preparation of budgets, benchmarking and reviews
- Maintaining compliance documents
- Debtor and deposit reconciliation
- Stocktake reporting and some knowledge of Point-of-Sale software (SwiftPOS)
- Onboarding & staff file maintenance
- Invoice coding, data entry & supplier account reconciliation
The position is a salaried Monday to Friday position from 7.00am. There is no requirements to work public holidays.
Previous hospitality experience in a similar role would be looked upon favourably.
Benefits & Culture
You can expect to work in a fun and exciting environment. The team is friendly and engaged.
Click the 'Apply Now' button and submit a cover letter and resume. We are waiting to hear from you.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.