Night Gaming Attendant
Advertiser: Eastern Suburbs Leagues Club Ltd.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Mar 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Gaming
About the business
The purpose of Easts Leagues is Working to Win with humility, integrity and passion!
Our core business is to provide a venue where our approx 23,500 members and guests can enjoy our restaurants, bars and gaming areas, as well as partake in our promotions and entertainment, whilst receiving the best customer service, from our 110 staff that are employed at Easts Leagues in a variety of different sectors.
We are known for being the Home of the Sydney Roosters and pride ourselves for the close association.
About the role
- Checking membership cards and enforcing Club by-laws and entry requirements
- Working with our various gaming facilities which includes poker machines, Gaming Cashier, TAB and KENO
- Preparing back of house areas for service
- Providing service which includes making coffees, food items and mixing drinks
- Maintain general cleanliness of the bar area and all equipment
Benefits and perks
- Join a passionate team, that embodies our vision of "Always have something to crow about"
- You will be lead by a supportive and inclusive Department Manager and Duty Manager team
- Compensation for working over time
- 40% discount to our food outlets Group wide
- Free Sydney Roosters home game pass
- A competitive reward & recognition program; including instant recognition, monthly awards and end of year awards
- Programs that encourage development, health & well-being
Must have a current RSA/RCG
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG) certificate?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?