Advertiser: Arise Property SalesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Mar 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Pask Group are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Receptionist to join our corporate head office in Southport.
Pask Group, a well established property development company operating in Queensland and Victoria, is currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic team member to provide administrative support across all office departments.
Would you like to work with a dynamic team? Use your current office skills as well as develop new skills in this varied role?
The position will include such duties as:-
- Answering phones, taking and distributing messages
- General administration and office duties inclusive of data entry, photocopying, filing and archiving
- Greeting clients and preparing boardroom for meetings
- Maintaining high level of office presentation
- Maintaining office stationery and kitchen essentials
- Provide assistance to the Personal Assistant and Management
You will have:-
- Must be able to work Monday's & Friday's
- Minimum 2 years administration experience (preferably in real estate)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Immaculate corporate presentation
- Demonstrated skills in MS office work, excel and outlook Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Be a team member with great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Be hard working and self motivated with an ability to learn quickly
- A hands on, proactive positive approach to your duties Your own transport and drivers licence
This is a position that will provide opportunities for you to increase your skills and knowledge while working with a fantastic, supportive team. On offer is a competitive salary package and the opportunity to be part of a stable, enjoyable and supportive work environment that changes people's lives.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in please forward your resume and a brief covering letter by pressing "Apply" below.
Applications close Friday 29th March and only successful applicants will be contacted.
* No recruitment agencies please
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?