Medical Bookings Customer Service Consultant- SydneyPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Mar 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $20 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE IS A MUST FOR THIS ROLE
MRI Now is a leading national medical concierge booking service Our clients are patients, doctors, insurance companies, employers and medical service providers. We coordinate appointments for patients across Australia.
We are looking for multiple customer service superstars to join our team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Handling high volume client enquiries via telephone;
- Processing high volume patients appointments;
- Liaising with patients, doctors, insurance companies, employers and service providers in relation to patient appointments and updates;
- Delivering efficient customer service to all of our clients and patients;
- Chasing up imaging reports, sending reports out efficiently and effectively.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Previous customer service experience and empathy in dealing with our stakeholders;
- Previous radiology and, or medical administration experience is highly desirable;
- Ability to work a rotating roster (shifts vary between 8:00am to 6:30pm);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including interpersonal skills;
- High level of computer literacy with proficiency in Windows based applications. Experience with patient management software will be highly regarded;
- Professional, polite and confident phone manner;
- Ability to understand and anticipate clients' needs and expectations;
- Ability to multi-task and attend to ad-hoc jobs as, and when they arise;
- Handle and resolve urgent matters and time critical medical appointments;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Lateral thinker who is able to find solutions and come up with best practice results in response to unique situations.
- Ability to work to deadlines and KPI's
- A proactive/Can do attitude
Previous applicants need not apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- Have you worked in an imaging, medical or healthcare environment before?
- Have you worked in a fast-paced environment before?