Advertiser: Alliance Française d'Adelaïde IncMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Mar 2019
- $25 - $34.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
The Receptionist is the initial point of contact for incoming phone calls, emails, visitors, students, parents and staff. It is a position of trust, requiring the successful candidate to have the ability to work with others, but also independently without supervision.
The successful candidate will have a friendly disposition and a positive, "can do" attitude who has a commitment to fulfilling the aims of our organisation. This job is demanding and requires excellent organisational skills, high level communication skills, professional telephone manner, ability to take initiative, efficiency and an exceptional level of proven customer service skills is a must.
The Receptionist must be fluent in both French and English, must have an exceptional working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook and Internet, and a working knowledge of MYOB would be an advantage but not essential. Prior relevant experience is essential.
Two shifts available: Monday to Saturday mornings or Monday to Friday evenings
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?