Grocery Manager / Supermarket Fine Food ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Mar 2019
- Mornington Peninsula & Bass Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Merchandisers
Grocery Manager / Supermarket Fine Food Manager
Martha Cove Marina, a multimillion-dollar development will opens his very first venue in April 2019. This prestigious marina will give home to a brand new state of the art restaurant, a provedore and a specialty bottle shop.
This new venue complex will set a benchmark in the Mornington Peninsula dining scene with relentless focus on excellent food quality, creative, innovative retail experience and attentive customer service.
Lead our friendly team as the Grocery Manager / Supermarket Fine Food Manager.
Our successful Australian Hospitality Group is seeking a proactive Grocery Manager to join our pre-opening team at Martha Cove Marina. Reporting directly to Senior Venue Manager, you will be leading your team in a pre and post opening period.
You will be focusing on selecting quality artisan produce, merchandising and display presentation - all determined by seasonality, managing in-stock positions, merchandise and inventory. You will have the opportunity to liaise with manufacturers and suppliers to get the delivery of high quality goods, as well as negotiate for the best prices.
We are looking for someone with these attributes:
- Hardworking, ambitious with excellent customer service and communication skills,
- Hands on, energetic and proactive leader with a can do attitude,
- An eye for detail and a passion for excellent food and quality produce,
- Exceptional merchandising and customer service skills to create unique shopping customer experiences.
- Extensive knowledge of fresh food retailing and a willingness to share with staff members and customers,
- Confidence in team training and development,
- Ability to deliver on budget targets, KPI's and detailed sales reports,
- Develop a strong rapport with staff, management, clientele and the local community,
- Ability to build on sales growth and profitability,
- Ability to adhere to company and industry policies and procedures
- Weekend availability (available at least one day on the weekend)
- Experienced as a manager in a fine food, quality grocery supermarket for 3 years minimum,
- Hold all relevant and current industry licenses and certificates
- Australian Resident
We are an Australian Hospitality group operating in Queensland, NSW and now in Victoria.
We are directly working with d’Albora Marinas, the largest marina group in Australia.
Martha Cove Marina is in the heart of the famous Mornington Peninsula wine region. Only one hour drive from Melbourne CBD. This iconic location is going through a 500-million-dollar development incorporating 220 townhouses, shopping centre, restaurants, bars and retail development. The owners of the development will build and operate all retail offering, providing great opportunities to develop your career.
We are dynamic, innovative and customer focused.
We love to nurture talents and create future leaders for our businesses.
If you feel that you possess the necessary skills to fulfill this role successfully, please APPLY NOW and send your confidential application