Junior Criminal and Family Lawyer
Advertiser: Australian Criminal and Family LawyersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Mar 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Criminal & Civil Law
Australian Criminal and Family Lawyers is a boutique law firm practicing almost exclusively in criminal and family law.The firm operates from two offices, however the successful candidate will be required to work in the Sydney CBD.
The firm consists of a small team who share a passion for the law, with the focus being on fighting for our clients rights and entitlements. The team works collaboratively to ensure that our clients get the best legal representation.
Qualifications & experience
- Must be admitted and have current practicing certificate.
- Suitable to applicants with 1-2 years PAE.
- Experience in criminal law preferred.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Appear in the Local Court for mentions, sentences, hearings and bail applications.
- Instruct counsel in complex matters in a number of jurisdictions.
- Take carriage and responsibility of a diverse range of matters including some family law matters.
- Assist the Principal Lawyer on a day to day basis in the preparation of matters.
- Do you hold a current Australian legal practising certificate?